Sunday

Quarter 4, Week 8 of 10

Major Project #7 
draft due TODAY, May 14.
If you want some help, 
finish it early.
Final is due May 21.
Last major project 
for the year!!!!!!!!!!
Copy the following song lyrics in your journal:

---

My insides all turned to ash, so slow

And blew away as I collapsed, so cold 


A black wind took them away from sight
And now the darkness over day, that night
And the clouds above move closer 
Looking so dissatisfied 
But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing 

I used to be my own protection, but not now
Cause my path has lost direction, somehow
A black wind took you away from sight 
And now the darkness over day, that night 

And the clouds above move closer
Looking so dissatisfied
And the ground below grew colder 
As they put you down inside 
But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing 

So now you're gone, and I was wrong
I never knew what it was like to be alone
On a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's Day 
On a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's Day

I used to be my own protection, but not now
'Cause my mind has lost direction, somehow
On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day

---
Mark the text for powerful imagery, deep symbolism, rhyme or rhythm that you find interesting. Write down any ideas you have about the theme. 

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reflecting on the year...reay eht no gintcelfeR

There is a reflection survey on Google Classroom. Please do that first.
We will have a written reflection activity
after the survey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inspire others!
Post your work (or a link to your work)!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finish up those projects! I'll be available each day for feedback. If you want the best, sit with me during class, so we can read AND talk about it!